The Led Zeppelin reissue campaign is off to a prolific start as the deluxe editions of Led Zeppelin, Led Zeppelin II, and Led Zeppelin III have each debuted in the Top 10 of the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart, charting at #7, #9, and #10, respectively. The albums also occupy the top three spots on the Billboard Catalog and Internet charts.
Following their worldwide release, all three albums have seen similar success internationally, ranking in the top 20 in multiple countries including Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Holland, Ireland, Japan (International), New Zealand, and the United Kingdom.
The June 3rd release of deluxe editions of Led Zeppelin's first three albums launched an extensive reissue program of all nine of the band's studio albums in chronological order, each remastered by guitarist and producer Jimmy Page. Led Zeppelin has opened the vaults to share dozens of unheard studio and live recordings, with each album featuring a second disc of companion audio comprised entirely of unreleased music related to that album.
Led Zeppelin, Led Zeppelin II, and Led Zeppelin III are available now from Atlantic/Swan Song in the following formats:
• Single CD - Remastered album packaged in a gatefold card wallet.
• Deluxe Edition (2CD) - Remastered album, plus a second disc of unreleased companion audio.
• Single LP - Remastered album on 180-gram vinyl, packaged in a sleeve that replicates the LP's first pressing in exacting detail. (For example, III will feature the original wheel and die cut holes.)
• Deluxe Edition Vinyl - Remastered album and unreleased companion audio on 180-gram vinyl.
• Digital Download - Remastered album and companion audio will both be available.
• Super Deluxe Boxed Set - This collection includes:
o Remastered album on CD in vinyl replica sleeve.
o Companion audio on CD in card wallet.
o Remastered album on 180-gram vinyl in a sleeve replicating first pressing.
o Companion audio on 180-gram vinyl.
o High-def audio download card of all content at 96kHz/24 bit. (Live tracks are 48kHz/24 bit).
o Hard bound, 70+ page book filled with rare and previously unseen photos and memorabilia.
o High quality print of the original album cover, the first 30,000 of which will be individually numbered.
o Led Zeppelin will also include a replica of the band's original Atlantic press kit.