An exclusive intimate evening with singer and songwriter John Fogerty will take place on Monday, October 12th at LA’s famed Troubadour in West Hollywood. Tickets are on sale now here.
Celebrating the October 6th release of his memoir, Fortunate Son: My Life, My Music, Fogerty will be joined by longtime friend George Thorogood.
Billed as “An Evening In Conversation with John Fogerty” the event will feature an intimate Q&A session with Thorogood chatting with Fogerty about his life and the events detailed in the memoir.
“I spent many, many hours reflecting and writing about the details of my life, from childhood dreams, the passion behind my music, all leading up to my life today,” says Fogerty. “ I am very excited to have my fans read and share in my story. It hasn’t been easy, but where it leads certainly has been worth it all.”
Creedence Clearwater Revival was one of the most important and beloved bands in the history of Rock ‘n Roll, and the memoir tells a story that will keep music lovers and avid readers captivated. Fogerty wrote, sang, and produced the iconic classics "Born on the Bayou," "Proud Mary," "Bad Moon Rising," and so many more.
In the book, he reveals how he brought CCR to the top of the charts and how, one year later, the band was falling apart. The music of CCR, however, has endured for decades despite the series of personal and legal issues.
Fortunate Son takes readers from Fogerty’s Northern California roots, through Creedence's success, his retreat from music and public life, to his hard-won revival as a solo artist who finally, through it all, found love.
Fogerty will be making the following additional appearances in New York and Los Angeles:
• Tuesday, October 6th, 2015 - 8:15 PM – Fogerty in Conversation at the 92nd St Y - Buttenwiser Hall at 1395 Lexington Avenue at 92nd street, New York, NY. Click here for Tickets.
• Thursday - October 08, 2015 - 1:00 PM – SIGNING ONLY - Barnes and Noble 5th Avenue - 555 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10017. Click here for Tickets.
• Monday, October 12, 2015 – 8:00 pm – Fogerty in Conversation - the Troubadour - 9081 Santa Monica Blvd. – West Hollywood, CA 90069. Click here for tickets.
• Tuesday - October 13, 2015 - 7:00 pm – Fogerty in Conversation - Barnes & Noble The Grove - 189 The Grove Drive Unit K-30, Los Angeles, CA 90036. Click here for tickets.
• Friday - October 16, 2015 - 8:00 pm – Fogerty in Conversation - Live Talks LA - the Grammy Museum Clive Davis Theater- 800 W Olympic Blvd Los Angeles, CA. Click here for tickets.
Check John Fogerty’s website for breaking news, new content and tour information at http://www.johnfogerty.com./