Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Journey Singer Arnel Pineda Releases Christmas EP

Journey vocalist Arnel Pineda has released a solo Christmas EP called Sounds Of Christmas, available now as a digital download through iTunes and on CD on December 18 at Amazon

The release features four tracks -- "This Christmas," "Christmas Day," "Christmas Time," and "Jingle Bells."

"I am pleased and honored to have the opportunity to sign with Imagen Records for my solo projects such as my new Christmas record out now, and my full length solo album coming out next in 2016, and of course, be able to work with such amazing crew and management of Imagen Records," Pineda said. "To all the Journey fans, thank you for all your love and support to me and our whole band, looking forward to Journey's tour next year. God bless everyone."

Pineda recently signed a multi-record deal with Imagen Records, with plans to release a new solo album in 2016.

"I am very proud and excited to have such a worldwide sensation as Arnel added to our lineup at Imagen Records," says president Bob Winegard.