Mercury Insurance, in partnership with Live Nation Entertainment, is celebrating this summer’s concert season by giving 80s rock fans the chance to win the ultimate live music experience – touring with Foreigner.
The online “Foreigner Tour Sweepstakes Presented by Mercury Insurance” is the first of three classic rock tour experiences Mercury is awarding this year.
Foreigner fans can enter for a chance to win by visiting Foreigner Tour Sweepstakes and completing the registration form during the promotional period that runs from now through August 17, 2017. The winner of the Foreigner Tour Sweepstakes will be drawn on or about August 19, 2017.
“Foreigner is one of the biggest rock bands in history, producing 10 multi-platinum albums and playing hundreds of sold out shows around the world,” said Erik Thompson, Mercury’s head of advertising and public relations. “Going on tour with them is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and we’re thrilled to be able to provide this experience to Foreigner fans.”
Foreigner has 16 Top 40 hits, including “Feels Like The First Time,” “Cold As Ice,” “Hot Blooded,” “Juke Box Hero,” and the worldwide no. 1 hit, “I Want To Know What Love Is.”
The winner will get to select three Foreigner concert stops that include:
• August 27 – The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
• August 29 – Mattress Firm Amphitheatre, Chula Vista, California
• August 30 – Greek Theatre, Los Angeles, California
• September 1 – Toyota Amphitheatre, Wheatland, California
• September 2 – Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, California
Mercury will provide the winner with:
• Roundtrip airfare for two to each city
• Hotel accommodations for one night in each city (double occupancy)
• Two tickets for each show
• A VIP meet-and-greet
• Tour merchandise
As a special bonus, if you visit mercuryinsurance.com/foreigner to get a fast and free auto quote, then purchase a Mercury auto policy by August 17, 2017, you will receive two tickets to a Foreigner concert of your choice in Arizona, California or Nevada, courtesy of your new agent.
All tickets are subject to availability and quantities are limited. Tickets will be given for Foreigner concerts between August 27 and September 2, 2017.